We are looking for an experienced Head of Foodservice and Wholesale to sell and promote new business while developing current contracts within our concession concepts.
You will mainly be responsible for:
- Developing and winning new national accounts.
- Maximising sales and profit within your department
- Negotiating deals at point of impasse.
- Developing working relationships with corporate clients and service providers.
- Managing the teams within the department.
- Reporting directly to the CEO on departmental performance.
You will need to have:
- Experience in a senior level management role within a branded environment is essential.
- Strong leadership skills and abilities to lead a team within the operation.
- Strong budgetary, forecasting and cost control skills and the ability to consistently produce profit expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with internal and external customers in a tactful and diplomatic manner.
You must be able to keep calm under pressure, be confident, organised, maintain a hands on management culture, and have exceptional attention to detail. You will be in charge of your own profit centre, so a keen business outlook is key.
As frequent travel with overnight stays is required, you must be able to drive with own car.
A car allowance is provided and a discretionary bonus is based on performance and departmental profit targets.
A competitive salary is negotiable dependent on experience