More News
LEGAL | Staff Reporter, UK

Pret A Manger investigates second allergy death

The news followed after a teenage girl had died from eating a baguette.

Pret A Manger is currently investigating an incident that involves another customer dying from an allergic reaction last December 2017 due to dairy from the chain’s Super-veg Rainbow flatbread.

The said offering, which was assured to be dairy-free, contained yoghurt from the brand Coyo. However, they denied that they missold their product.

The fast food chain has announced through their Facebook page that they have stopped selling the item after conducting tests on Coyo’s products, which came positive of having dairy.
(Photo credit: Pret A Manger website)

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.