What you need to know about the QSR Media UK Awards
The UK’s biggest brands will be honoured during the awards ceremony in London.
The QSR Media UK Awards 2024 is set to open nominations on Monday, 19 February.
The awards programme is open to all multi-site fast food and fast-casual restaurants in the UK. Each brand can nominate for a maximum of 5 categories and is allowed to submit an initiative to multiple categories, however, the nomination limit will still apply. An initiative can win in one category only.
A team of chosen experts from the fast-food and fast-casual restaurant industry will evaluate the nominations based on the documents submitted.
This year the awards programme will have 18 categories namely:
- Best Digital Initiative
- Best Brand Transformation
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative
- Best Marketing Campaign (Small to Medium Restaurant Chain)
- Best Marketing Campaign (Large Restaurant Chain)
- Best New Concept
- Rising Star
- Best Innovation
- Best Menu Innovation
- Best Brand Collaboration
- Best Customer Experience
- Best Restaurant Renovation
- Best Delivery Initiative
- Best Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Champion
- Squad of the Year
- Special Recognition Award
- 2024 Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year
The deadline for entries will be on 12 April whilst the awards presentation will be held on 21 May.